Earlybirds are go for Talk UX 2019, brought to you by Manchester’s own Ladies that UX.
Want to ensure you’re front row at Fairfield Social Club this September?
Not sure how best to get your org to fund you?
Look no further; forward this post on to your boss, show them where to get a ticket and they’ll do the rest.
- March is International Women’s Festival in Manchester; what better way to celebrate?
- Talk UX is being devised and delivered by a group of inspirational women based in Manchester – your colleague simply must meet them
- Those who attend are sure to further their careers and expand their minds by joining a group of like-minded industry professionals
- They’re sure to head back to work refreshed and inspired; hearing from women about their work in the design and technology industry
- Buying local is the way forward and Fairfield Social Club ticks all of those boxes – northern suppliers and a common meeting place for all of us with a common interest
- Enhance your team’s knowledge and skills by having them learn from industry leaders and experts
- Talk UX is on a Friday and we guarantee attending the conference will be more productive for anyone, than being left at the office longing for the pub
- Earlybird tickets are discounted, you’re a boss, you love to get the best bang for
- Want to hear how people are building bridges and shining light in the places you might not always see (who speaks loudest in all your meetings?) we guarantee your colleague will race back to report on what they experienced at Talk UX
- Talk UX is 5 this year, ensure your organisation is represented at our birthday party, in our birthplace (did we mention that’s Manchester)!
More info, if the above wasn’t quite enough:
Talk UX is an international design and technology conference led by women.
This year Talk UX celebrates its fifth birthday which is why it’s returning to Manchester in September (20th, at Fairfield Social Club).
Ladies that UX, a revolution that like so many was founded in Manchester, is a global organisation that has created an international community of inspiring & supportive women.
We want women to reach their full potential, and everyone’s invited.
Where better to host a fifth annual conference that seeks to shed light on the bridges that people in UX build between problems and solutions than Fairfield Social Club? A place where those with a common interest can thrive?
Tickets are on sale NOW